Following are reasons why President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf must resign:
- Prosecuting and holding 19 Liberians from Grand Gedeh County in prison without evidence.
- Aided and Abetted the 14-year bloody civil war in Liberia.
- Transforming the government into the Sirleaf family enterprise.
- Failure to reconcile Liberians.
- Failure to hold perpetrators of war and economic crimes in Liberia accountable.
- Paying lip service to corruption.
- Using the Justice system to silence the press.
- Out of 70 contractual agreements 68 illegal.
- Ellen spent 49.9 million to promote her government abroad while Liberian schools and healthcare system remain substandard.
- Under Ellen’s leadership child prostitution and teenage pregnancy have increased in Liberia.