Fellow Liberians, the two incompetent lying George Weah’s clowns are driving Liberia on a dangerous path.
Moses Acarous Gray (CDC-District #8 Montserrado County) and Thomas Fallah (CDC-District #5 Montserrado County) accusation of “proved misconduct, abuse of public office, wanton abuse of judicial discretion, frauds, misuse of power and corruption,” against Justice Kabineh Ja,neh is not motivated by patriotism but rather hate, politics, and tribalism.
When did Gray and Fellah become an advocate for the poor or for economic justice in Liberia? Have these clowns not received brown envelopes? A real justice is a two-way street and not a political game. If these clowns are serious about corruption, let them ask lying Weah and his officials to declare their assets. Before these clowns got elected, they were hustlers, but now, they live in mansions. How did they acquire these properties?
If these clowns are honestly serious about fighting corruption in Liberia, there are few recommendations that can be transformed into laws right now:
1. Asset declaration must be a prerequisite for candidate qualification. This will provide voters the opportunity to monitor and do a forensic audit of their elected officials lifestyle. Demand all the CDC government officials including Weah to declare asset immediately without delay!
2. End the brown envelop business in both chambers of the House.
3. Reduce lawmakers pay to $2000 maximum including benefits.
4. Increase public savant employees pay to a minimum of $500.00 to improve the quality of life of our patriotic public savants including teachers, health workers, and law enforcement officers.
5. Support the Implementation of the TRC recommendations now.
While our people are suffering under the draconian failed economic policies of Sirleaf and the CDC, these clowns are seeking to distract our people from the crimes of Weah and Sirleaf. Their cheap tactics will not take our eyes away from the dangerous policies of the CDC ” pro-crooked” government.
Any attempt to illegally remove Justice Ja’neh will be the end of the CDC administration in Liberia. That, I can guarantee you!
We will not accept the grotesque selective application of the Liberian laws anymore. With the explicit support of the Obama and Hillary administration, Ellen bastardized the Liberian constitution by selectively applying the Liberian laws adversely against her opponents with impunity. But, with the Trump administration, the CDC administration stand no chance of surviving if Weah follows the same mischievous path as Ellen.
We will forcefully resist this madness. No justice! No peace!
Liberian people stand ready to defend Justice Ja’neh against the useless CDC clowns unjust assault. Liberia First!